Clinic 36 offers rapid entry into treatment.
We have no waiting list for treatment with clients usually accepted for treatment on the same day.
We have no geographic boundaries for clients to be referred for treatment. We also accept intra and interstate transfers.
Patients presenting to the clinic will be required to provide suitable identification to commence treatment.
Admission steps include:
- Client must bring relevant identification – Photo ID, Medicare Card and Concession/Pension Card
- Client complete new client paperwork at reception
- Client seen by our doctor for initial assessment and application
- Application sent to the NSW Pharmaceutical Regulatory Unit for approval
- Client approved to commence treatment